What makes the perfect cycling shoe? Is it exceptional power transfer? Superior Comfort? Undeniable style? The simple answer is «yes» to all of the above. With the S-Works 7, you get a shoe with no compromises.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to
boost power, increase effi ciency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fl y micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fi ts all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
A Closer Connection
Everything is new. Everything is better. Stiffer, lighter, closer—the S-Works 7 spares no expense in transferring your power straight to the pedals.
Comfort For 10,000km, Not Just 10km
New materials. New construction. And the Body Geometry features you love. S-Works 7 will change your expectations forever.
How the Best Should Look
Seldom is luxury a feeling associated with cycling shoes—until now. We cleaned up all the lines, used exclusive materials, and added some functional pop with exclusive BOA® dials.