The MINI BLOCK™ X-DOME™ 7-speed cassette is engineered for the optimized gear steps that downhill riders want. Featuring 10–24 gearing with two-tooth steps, this technology eliminates the need for double/triple shifts to get in the gear you want. And because it’s so compact, it’s also light—the lightest cassette in existence. Compatible with any XD™ wheel, MINI BLOCK™ X-DOME™ technology integrates flawlessly with your SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. With durable JET™ black finish, the cassette looks as tough as it performs—ride after ride.
- Larger jumps between gears eliminate the need for double/triple shifts to get in the gear you want. (10-12-14-16-18-21-24)
- Less cogs allow faster transition from starting gear to high gear. Half as many shifts to get from 24-10 versus a normal 10-speed 26-11
- Larger gear range, 10-tooth cog opens up high end and allows smaller rings for ground clearance
- Lightest cassette. Ever.
- More rear wheel clearance around spokes
- 2-tooth steps are safer in shifting than 1-tooth steps under big loads
- Currently fits any XD™ compatible wheel and driver body
Specifications for XG-795 MINI BLOCK™ Cassette
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)||X-DOME™, MINI BLOCK™, JET™, XD™ DRIVER BODY|
|MATERIAL||Machined steel with JET™ finish, alloy spoke protector|
|RECOMMENDED GROUP||X01 DH|
With durable JET™ black finish, the cassette looks as tough as it performs—ride after ride. JET™ finish provides a higher level of corrosion resistance.
Light, strong and precise, the MINI BLOCK™ X-DOME™ cassette lets you bring the right kind of power to every ride. This 7-speed cassette designed for downhill features an optimized gear range that eliminates the need for double/triple shifts to get in the gear you want.
X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
XD™ Driver Body
XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.